Bug?

Feb 14, 2009 at 8:14 PM
Hi,

I copied the VEarthControl and everything works fine, with the exeption of one point: If I start a new route-search without closing the window before, the new calculated route contains informations of the previous route (routelegs, distance and time etc.). Whats wrong? Thank you for your help..
Coordinator
Feb 16, 2009 at 6:34 AM
Hi,

are you talking about the demo application? Which window do you mean?
Does the new caculated route contain information about the new and the old router or just the old route? In the first case, make sure the first argument to VE_GetDirections only contains points along the new route.

Feb 16, 2009 at 8:13 AM
Hi,
yes I mean your demo application. I talk about the Main-Window which is open after starting the programm. The new route contains information of the older one (additional). I tried to
delete points from the locations-collection with
- "locations.Clear()" ,
- "Dim locations As New List(Of SearchLocation)()",
- "location = Nothing",
within the function, but nothing was successfull. It is necessary to end an restart the application to erase points of the previous route.
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Expecho [mailto:notifications@codeplex.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 16. Februar 2009 08:35
An: jan.lass@infrasystem.de
Betreff: Re: Bug? [VEarthControl:47142]

Hi,

are you talking about the demo application? Which window do you mean?
Does the new caculated route contain information about the new and the old router or just the old route? In the first case, make sure the first argument to VE_GetDirections only contains points along the new route.

Coordinator
Feb 17, 2009 at 12:25 PM
I am able to reproduce and currently investigating the solution.
Coordinator
Feb 17, 2009 at 3:36 PM
This bug has been fixed, see latest changeset